--- Sko0linG---

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

6o PeRs0nAl QueSTionS




Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time?
- I would rather be struggle
If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared?
- I would rather be liked
Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably?
- I prefer to dress comfortably
Would you ever get a tattoo? Do you have one?
- My mom doesn’t let me get one. But I would like to get a small one
Who is the most influential person in your life?
- my grandmother
Do you prefer the excitement of a new relationship or the comfort of a long relationship?
- I prefer the comfort of a long relationship
Your walking down the street with your love, where are you going?
- To eat an ice cream
What is your pet peeve?
- When the people talk while I watch a movie.
- When the people push me and don’t say “excuse me”
What do you get excited about?
- When I go to the beach (Ecuador)
What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?
- When I was playing with my boyfriend.
Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month?
- No
What woke you up this morning?
- My fish
Do you myspace or facebook?
- Actually Myspace
If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be?
- My best friend form Ecuador
Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes?
- No, I love the animals.
Could you go a month without cursing?
- I don’t think so
Does cursing make you uncomfortable or are you indifferent?
- Cursing make me uncomfortable
Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home?
- A wild night on the town
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- I would like to move to French
How many true friends do you have?
- Two
What is something you really want right now?
- I want to buy a ticket to go back to my country and visit my father and family
Are you a forgiving person?
- Yes I am
Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?
- Yes before. Now no
Last person to make you smile?
- My mom
Do you miss anyone?
- My father and my pet
Are you sarcastic?
- Sometimes
Is it more important to be honest or kind?
- It’s more important to be honest
Are you a bad or a good influence?
- Sometimes good and rarely bad
Is there anyone you want to visit you?
- Yes
What time did you wake up this morning?
- At 7 o’ clock
What is something your friends make fun of you for?
- They made a very fun joke to my friend
In one word describe yourself.
- Funny

Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?”
- Yes
What is your dream job?
- Hotel management
Do you listen to music? How often?
- Yes I do, almost all day
What is your favorite movie?
- Sweet November
You is your favorite celebrity?
- Sometimes
Brittany Spears: yes or no?
- No
Michael Jackson: yes or no?
- No
Tom Cruise: yes or no?
- No
Madonna: yes or no?
- No
What is your favorite song?
- Tarde By Ricardo Arjona (LATE)
Are you easily offended?
- No
What is your favorite book?
- Harry Potter the collection
Does the idea of going to college intimidate you?
- A little but I’m excited at the same time
Do you like change?
- It depends
Are you a control freak?
- Sometimes ;)
What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
- When my family told me that my mom was sick and she could die
What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year?
- When I was with all my family
Do you consider yourself a hard worker, or are you lazy?\
- Sometimes when I consider myself a hard worker, when I have to cook I’m lazy.
What is your favorite leisure time activity?
- Listen music
Do you like reading? Why or why not?
- Yes, I like to read about fantasy
When you read, what makes it interesting for you?
- The mystery
What makes you feel like a successful student?
- When I finish my assignments without problems
What are your plans for next year?
- Go to college J

Where do you see yourself in five years?
- In Ecuador, hanging out with my friends

What is your greatest challenge in English?
- To write in English in a perfect way

What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC?
- Bring money and a translator

What is one piece of advice you would give to a friend who wanted to study English at LaGuardia?
- Have to study and have the wish to study

What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children?

- never die never surrender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home